- The first time you login to Oneder on your device, you will be prompted to download packets. These packets contain essential information and content to enable Oneder to work on your device. Please note, this process may take several minutes depending on wifi connectivity.
To log on
- Log in using your username and password
- Tap on the student who’s content you wish to play
Getting new content
When you have published new lessons in the Editor and you would like them to appear in the player, you must check the player for updates.
To get new content:
- Tap on the profile icon on the top left corner of the player
- Tap on ‘check now’ to look for new content
- When new content has been downloaded, the syncing cloud will disappear
To access your lessons, simply tap on the desired lesson’s location. Then, tap on the lesson of your choice and subsequently tap on each desired activity.