- Lessons: This is where you are now.
- Classes: Group students together to publish content and track data at the class level (Not available in ONEder Home Edition).
- Clients: You manage the accounts for everyone you’ll be publishing content to here.
- Library: ONEder’s extensive collection of pre-created content, available for immediate use.
- My Media: This is where you manage the images, videos, and audio files you will use as elements of your ONEder lessons.
- My Profile: Basic information about yourself, your email address and ONEder username, and licensing information.
You can choose to view either Academic or Functional lessons, and the Academic lessons can be further grouped by Subject, Grade, or Location, while the Functional lessons can be grouped by Domain or Location. (NOTE: Academic lessons not available in ONEder Home Edition)
The button in the lower right corner is used to either create a new lesson or download one from the Lesson Library (we’ll go more in-depth on both of those options later in this guide), and the icon in the upper right corner of the screen takes you to your clipboard, where any lessons or activities you’ve copied will be held until you either paste them into a new location, or delete them.
Finally, let’s look at some of the options we have for managing the lessons themselves. If you click the three vertical dots in the lower-right corner of a lesson button, you will be able to choose from the following options:
- Collaboration: Allows you to include other professionals in the creation and editing of the lesson.
- Show Details: The basic information about the lesson will appear.
- Delete: Deletes the lesson and all the activities it contains completely.
- Duplicate: Create an identical copy of the lesson that can be altered for other uses.
- Copy: Copies the lesson to the clipboard so it can be pasted in another location.
- Share: Allows you to share the lessons you’ve created with other ONEder users.