The tabs accessible from within the client profile are:
- Profile: You are here now.
- Lessons: Display all the lessons that have been published to the student. You can click the three vertical dots on any lesson to display information about that lesson, or click on the lesson itself to be taken to the lesson configuration page.
- Vocabulary: Create a vocabulary grid that will be available to the student at all times in the ONEder Player.
- Goals: Create functional goals for the client that will be tracked in the ONEder Sidekick.
- Locations: Use Google Maps to identify the exact locations of a student’s home, school, work, etc., so that the client’s GPS-enabled device can detect where the client is and automatically load the lessons designed for that location when they log into the ONEder Player.
- Dashboard: This tab presents graphical reports on a student’s progress toward the goals that have been defined for them.
We’ve already looked at how to configure the client profile and lessons, and will touch on the vocabulary and goals later in this gude, so let’s spend the rest of this chapter focusing on the Locations and Dashboard tabs.
Specifying locations in ONEder Home Edition is simple: Type an address or location name into the search field, and then a location configuration window will load and allow you to give this location a name, choose a Location Type (your choices are School, Home, Work, Transportation, Restaurant, Community Venue, or Other), choose an image from your media library to represent the location, and determine the radius around the location (in feet) that ONEder will recognize as belonging to this location.
Finally, the Dashboard tab will show you the selected client’s progress toward the goals you’ve defined for them. From top to bottom, the Dashboard tab will show you:
- A high-level overview of the client’s functional goals, how many have been mastered, and the tracked goal percentage by functional domain,
- The total number of goals that have been mastered, are in progress, have shown no progress, or haven’t been started,
- A color-coded grid showing progress toward each of the client’s configured IEP goals,
- A graph showing a client’s progress toward functional goals over time,
- A grid showing goal mastery by domain.
Additionally, you can also use the REPORT button in the upper-right corner of the screen to export the details visible on this page into a spreadsheet for offline viewing. You can choose to include the overview, functional breakdown, and goal progress over the course of weeks or months, then click GENERATE REPORT to download the spreadsheet to your local computer.